The Reading Group Choices Custom Club
MONTHLY & BI-MONTHLY CUSTOM CLUB SUBSCRIPTIONS
Reading Group Choices’ Custom Club offers a more personal and dedicated experience for you and your book group. Our expert reviewers will provide your group with literary delights and adventures through custom lists titles delivered to your doorstep based on the interests of your group.
How It Works
1. SUBSCRIBE: Subscribe to the Custom Club program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply with a form for the group or group moderator to fill out with their subscription choice and payment information.
2. SHARE: Once the subscription is confirmed we will send a form for the group to fill out about their group history, interests and preferences. We invite the group to have an (optional) reading consultation with their personal Custom Club Curator.
3. CONSULT: The reading group or the moderator has a reading consultation with their Custom Club Curator: by email or by phone.
4. CURATE: Our Custom Club Curators carefully hand-pick books to suit the group’s reading taste.
5. RECEIVE: You have options for how you receive your book list and/or books:
- Booklist-Only: We will send a list of books – the number depends on the number requested and/or number of meetings per year.
- Full Service: Booklist + copies of books for your group (the number depends on the number requested and/or number of meetings per year) which we wrap in paper only book lovers would truly appreciate. Also if your group would like to be adventurous and surprised, we can leave the booklist out!
- Supreme Service: Booklist (optional) + signed and wrapped copies for your group + book menus to help creative a festive and delicious meeting + Skype Chats with available authors.
Why It Works
The Reading Group Choices Custom Club is popular with groups because it alleviates the pressure, time, and sometimes drama, of choosing books. Groups who choose to subscribe to the Custom Club love the surprise of receiving their wrapped and carefully chosen books. You can spend less time organizing and voting, and more time planning a festive and fun meeting. However, our curators are human too! We might not pick a book every single person will love each and every time – actually, we know we won’t! But we try our best.
Since we have been recommending books since 1994, we feel confident in our recommendations, and sometimes you’ll be the first to receive a sneak peak at books before they’re published too!
Subscribe to Custom Club
Consultation with a Custom Club Curator and custom list of titles for one year (or half a year) of great reading
12 Months – $125
6 Months – $100
Consultation with a Custom Club Curator, custom list of titles for one year (or half a year) of great reading, and 1 copy of each book
12 Months Hardcover – $525
12 Months Paperback – $300
12 Months No Preference – $400 (includes both paperback and hardcover)
6 Months Hardcover – $300
6 Months Paperback – $175
6 Months No Preference – $250 (includes both paperback and hardcover)
*Prices include one copy of each book. Additional copies can be added.
Consultation with a Custom Club Curator, custom list of titles for one year (or half a year) of great reading, 1 signed copy of each book, book menu for each book, and 1 author Skype chat.
12 Months Hardcover – $1,000
12 Months Paperback – $600
12 Months No Preference – $800 (includes both paperback and hardcover)
6 Months Hardcover – $600
6 Months Paperback – $350
6 Months No Preference – $500 (includes both paperback and hardcover)
*Prices include one copy of each book. Additional copies can be added. Prices include 1 author Skype chat. Additional Skype chats can be added.
Is the Custom Club offered worldwide?
Yes, you can participated in the Custom Club program from anywhere in the world. An extra shipping charge will be added for shipments outside of the United States.
Do we receive our books all at once or do we receive one meeting set at a time?
You can choose if you would like to receive your books all at once at the beginning of your group’s year or if you would like to receive them a month before each meeting. This is of course dependent on publish dates. If all books except one or two are published at the beginning of your club, we can send the remainders once they are available.
We loved this! How does our group sign up for another year?
You can simply renew your subscription by sending us an email.